Monday, September 17, 2012

Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-wear Liquid Foundation Review

Finally I'm gonna be reviewing one of the most used and favorite foundation that I own the Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear liquid foundation. This product was introduced to me by a friend who happens to be a Mary Kay consultant. I've tried lot's of their products especially the skin care and I must say they have good quality products. 

This foundation happens to be my first foundation ever (believe it or not) and I am still using it until now, I keep on repurchasing because It works on me amazingly. 

Now for a closer look.
Product Claims:
  • Special microspheres work all day to absorb oil and control shine without a heavy makeup look or feel.
  • Skin has a matte finish, and the appearance of pores is visibly reduced.
  • For combination to oily skin.


Pros:
  • A little goes a long way a pea sized amount of the product can give you medium to full coverage.
  • It has a yellow undertone which suits perfectly for Filipina.
  • Dries up quickly, fast application is needed.
  • Matte finish.
  • Powder to set it is unnecessary (what ever you prefer.)
  • Pores are visibly reduced.
  • No disturbing scent.
  • Control's my oiliness.
  • photo friendly.
  • No heavy greasy feeling
  • The amount of product will last you a long time.
Con's 
  • A squeeze type of tube which is messy.
  • A primer is needed for smooth application.
  • Needed to blend it really well and fast as possible.
  • Only available at Mary Kay consultants. 
Photos of me wearing the foundation.
 During our Anniversary Dinner Date

At the office
Overall:
A good quality product to try on, really worth the money with an SRP of php750.00.

That's it for today's review hope you like it and find it informative. Have you tried this foundation? feel free to comment below:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment