Friday, November 2, 2012

Zumba Zin 40

Hi lovelies, I just want to share with you ladies some updates/photos from the last event that I attended which is the Zumba Zin40 Party at Thunderbird Resort here in La,Union.

 Zumba La,Union is growing yay!

with new and old zumba friends
me playing with the lazer light.
I am so in love with zumba as you can see, the only exercise that I enjoy,. Ill keep you ladies posted whenever I attend zumba Party events this coming months or so. Hope you ladies like this post have a nice weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win an awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html

    Much Love!
    -Jan

    ReplyDelete