Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Favorites

Hey lovelies! are you guys ready for the holiday? Im sure you all are. but first let me share with you my Monthly favorites since October has come to an end. 
  • Ever Bilena Liquid Foundation in beige- This foundation has been my best-friend for everyday it gives me a natural and non cakey finish.
  • Nyx Photo Loving Primer- My inexpensive yet good quality primer, works really well with my EB Foundation.
  • Tresemme deep cleansing shampoo- This was actually my make-up brush shampoo, it didn't work on my hair that's why I decided to use it as a brush shampoo and amazingly it really removes dirt,foundation and even lipsticks on my brushes. 
  • Lander Lotion- Love this lotion it has a lavender scent and non greasy, moisturizes my skin really well love that.
  • Asian Secrets Body scrub- smells really good I used this on my pits actually and it really works with my Gluta-C intense whitening gel.
  • San-San Eyelash Curler- This has been my buddy for a long time now, it does curl my lashes really well and works together with my maybelline mascara. 

Lastly my new Alcatel Onetouch Andriod phone with my purple cellphone case.
And that's it for my October Favorites, Sorry for my lack of post this past few days I am just undergoing with some adjustments with my work,. but dont worry ladies blogging will never be out of my routine every week. Thank you for checking out my blog have a safe and happy Halloween to each and everyone, bye.





1 comment: