Friday, October 26, 2012

Mac and Watsons Haul

Hi Lovelies, I know most of you ladies are in vacation right now in celebration for the long weekend but me? Im at work as of the moment lol. I have a make-up haul to share today the package came last Thursday afternoon and I wasn't able to post it yesterday because I ran some errands the whole day. So without further ado lets get into the haul.
I got so excited when I opened the parcel and saw a mac products inside, My Husband surprised me with this I didn't know he bought me Mac products. He got me Mac Prolong wear lip cream in Unlimited and two Mac Eye shadows in Rice paper and Expensive Pink.
close up photo.
Two bottles of Neutrogena Deep clean face wash in Pink Grapefruit.
Nichido Pencil in Chestnut
 Nichido Black eyeliner pencil
Maybelline The falsies Mascara
Two Marionnaud dual ended eyebrow brush
 Huge lotion bottle from Lander I love the scent of this one plus its non greasy.
I also bought this Tiger crop top yesterday for Php750. 
And that's my haul for today lovelies product reviews will sure to follow, if you want you can comment below what product you want me to do a review first btw all of the products from this haul are bought by my dear hubby. Have a nice weekend everyone see you on my next one.

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I would love to see a review of your Mac Prolongwear lipstick in Unlimited. Thanks!

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, nice hauls and the mac eyeshadows look so pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh cant wait to see swatches of the eyshadows!! they look lovely!

    new follower here verg!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete