Sunday, October 21, 2012

Adele Skyfall james bond inspired make-up look

Another James Bond movie titled Sky Fall will be showing on theaters this coming October 30,2012 and I'm quite excited, as well as my husband obviously because we are a James Bond fans. Adele on the other hand sings SKY FALL the official theme song to the James Bond film of the same name.
I got my inspiration from the photo above and here's my take about the look.

To get the look I focused more on contouring the hallows of the cheeks up to the temples and jawline.
Precised brows and neutral eyes with wispy faux lashes.
I lined my lips with red lip liner and filled it with deep red lipstick from nyx in Electra.
Sorry for the background I took photos inside my bathroom because I have better lighting in there, I also wear a black lace top.
Retard Pose lol.  
Adele looks really elegant on this make-up look, I will probably wear this on special occasions soon. what do you think lovelies? Happy Monday everyone see you on my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment