Thursday, October 11, 2012

LOTD: PIN-UP Look.

Hi lovelies! Sorry for my lack of post this week I've been a lazy bum and I'm running out of ideas what to post, I read and watched tons of blogs this past days and that's what keep's me busy lol. After watching Msjessicaharlow's YT channel I was mesmerized by her Pin-up make-up tutorial that's why i decided to wear one today. I really like the cat like eye make-up, bold lips and wavy hair (though I didn't curl my hair here). anyways I focused more on the make-up and here's what it turns out I hope you like it.
Pin-up is a classic vintage fashion style which includes femininity and style. The original pin-up make-up had a certain paler look, but it is best to wear foundation that suits your skin tone.
Face Products:
  • Mary Kay primer
  • Revlon Age Defying Foundation in Soft Beige
  • Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 2
  • Maybelline powder foundation in Sand Beige


  • For the eye-shadows you can use colors which suits best for you. Colors that can add depth and dimension that way your'e eyes will stand out even more. Here I use a brown matte color on the crease and taupe eye shadow to create depth, on the lids I applied shimmery white shadow and white eyeliner pencil to the waterline, then the famous cat-eye liner, curled lashes and mascara to complete the eye make-up.

     Of course a pin up look is not complete without the bold, luscious red lips. I know reds are tricky you have to choose red lippies that suits you and not make you look like a clown. My personal favorite red lip is EB extreme lipstick in Romantic red and red lip liner from EB as well.

    I super adore this look it's glowing and healthy looking make-up, and it never go out of style it would look even more cute if I added a bandanna on my hair(maybe next time). Hope you love's like it and see you on my next one.



    2 comments:

    1. that lip colour is perfect for you! great look :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes and Thank you, I do love this color and it's cheap. The downside of this lipstick is the scent.

        Delete