Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo Tutorial: 1st fall make-up look entry

Hello October!! this post really excites me because I am gonna be showing to you guys my first entry about the fall make-up trend this year. As I am browsing the internet I saw that make-up artists played with dark and light this season. So for my first attempt I came up with mixing black shadow to a yellow gold toned eye-shadow with matching thick eyeliner but also I see to it that it is daytime or night time wearable look. 


  1.  let's start with a primer and apply the matte black eye shadow on the lids not passing the crease be careful with the fall outs.
  2. Take a matte brown eye shadow you have and apply it on the crease make sure to blend the edges.
  3. Take a yellow shimmery gold eyeshadow that you have and apply on the center lids, make sure to blend it along with the rest of the colors.
  4. Eyeliner time! make it thick and exaggerate the flick a little bit
  5. Curl your lashes and add mascara.  

 The Final Look:

 And that's it for my first Fall Make-up attempt hope you guys like it as i do love it. I will probably wear this look for a night out,
Stay tuned for my second entry tomorrow have a nice day loves.

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty...great makeup look here :)! RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed your blog! I love this look since it's very wearable and also very easy to create. :D

    ReplyDelete