Friday, September 28, 2012

Zumba Fitness with Mr. Dan Cabiling

I really adore beauty and health bloggers, I always like how they combine these two important things in life. As I start blogging I also want to share to my readers how important to stay fit I don't mean to offend anyone but It's really important especially to me. I know I am just starting in my journey but I want to tell everyone that I really want to change my lifestyle since I start attending Zumba. When our instructor told us that Mr. Dan Cabiling will be conducting a zumba here in La,Union I immediately say yes! I'll attend. To those who doesn't know him yet, he is the fitness instructor that you see in Umagang Kay Ganda fitness segment in ABS-CBN for more info's about him Click here.
Now I am sharing to you guys some photos about the said activity:
 me with the two amazing instructors
 The rest of the girls with their kids who attends zumba too.
My fave shot w/ ate violy and a new friend.

I really had fun and I meet a bunch of new friends, the work-out was so intense, lively and sexy. Mr. Dan was just great I love his energy. If your in Manila his conducting zumba at Gold's gym Libis go check his site for schedules. 
Thank you guys for reading I'll share more updates soon and the videos as well if they posted it already :) Lets stay Beautiful and Fit happy weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment