Friday, September 21, 2012

FOTD: Daily Look

Hey loves, let me share to you my most worn make-up look this week:)
My brows looks weird haha never mind sa pose lang siguro!

I used amber as a base then I top it off with the lightest color on the palette. The purple shadow goes on the crease and lastly the dark green goes on the outer V. On my lips I used Mary Kay Lipstick in Pink Melon.

The next day photo but I used different camera.

What I used: Ever Bilena moose eye-shadow in Amber
Mary Kay Redefining elegance palette (limited edition)

I really like the color combination of this look it's very office appropriate make-up and easy to put on. That's it for this FOTD segment loves happy weekend:) 


2 comments:

  1. You did great on this one dear! simple yet elegant. I hope I can post something like this. I'm a latebloomer when it comes to make up so mostly, what I post on my blog is skin care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably post more of this sis thanks.

      Delete