Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seafood Galore

Happy Friday lovelies, sorry for my super long over due birthday celebration post. For those who doesn't know yet I just turned 23 last August 1, and I celebrated it with my family of course. I took a time off with work and went to Batangas City for a short vacation.
My dear hubby brought us at Fredz Seafood Restaurant at Club Yolanda for dinner.  
See more photos below:

My son with the fruit shake towers.
Buttered Garlic Crab

More food

Shrimp Tempura yummers:)


I really like the place and the ambiance of the restaurant, it is located at the top of the hill I believe that's why you can actually see the whole subdivision and the fresh air is so relaxing sorry if I haven't took photos of that it's too dark kasi. 
Anyways I really enjoyed my stay there If I could just post all the photos here to show you guys. I'm really thankful, happy and contented with what I have right now It's really life fulfilling for having this two bears in my life.
I must end this post now before I became so dramatic today haha bye guys happy weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment