Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FOTD: Fresh and clean


Hey lovelies, today is Thursday one more sleep and It's weekend once again haha.. I feel like kinda lazy today that's why I just throw on a T-shirt and a leggings to wear at the office today, don't worry we don't wear uniform and we don't have dress code in our office. On my face even though I'm lazy today I don't want to look crap ok! that's why I decided to go for a fresh and clean look.


Products Used:

  • Mary Kay foundation primer
  • Mary Kay matte-wear liquid foundation in Ivory (review soon)
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth powder foundation in nude beige
  • Brows-Nichido mineral precise eyeliner in chestnut.
  • ELF eyelid primer in sheer
  • Lids-Aziza palette in Denver
  • Nichido precise liquid eyeliner
  • Penshoppe showgirl mascara
  • Nyx eye pencil in charcoal
  • ELF blush and contour powder
  • Nyx round lipstick in blush. 
Did you think I achieve the fresh and clean look? I hope so haha hope you guys like it and see you on my next post.

3 comments:

  1. You look pretty :)...the bow on your shirt is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ms. Rochelle I am actually wearing a t-shirt w/ a Minnie mouse design on it love it too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete