Monday, September 3, 2012

August Favorites



Hey Lovelies!
September has finally arrived and I really can't believe how time pass by so fast. Since August has just ended I decided to do my first August favorites. These beauty products are the most used and what I reached out everyday the entire month.
Read more to know more! haha rhyme..

  • Starting from left to right you will see my ever favorite face moisturizer the Neutrogena Hydroboost gel with SPF 30, I really like how it moisturize my skin without the greasy heavy feeling my skin absorbs it so fast and gives me a supple skin.
  • Neutrogena Deep clean face wash with mulberry extract- been loving it since the day i bought it. It removes my make-up and dirt really well. No tingling and tighten feeling at all, leaves my skin looks bright and clean.
  • Bebeta Baby wipes- This product is actually for my baby but when I tried removing my make-up using this wipes I must say It did well than those other wipes that I tried. It doesn't burns my eyes and my skin, the scent smells like Aloe Vera, very cheap and of-course removes my make-up very well. 

  • Revlon Age Defying with DNA cream make-up- Been using this foundation since I bought it last August 1 and been loving it because it's non greasy so lightweight and it doesn't gives me breakout, looks good on photos, I like the coverage plus Its easy breezy when it comes to blending.
  • Mary Kay pressed powder in Ivory- As you can see I hit pan already because obviously I used this the entire month. Sets my foundation really well gives me extra coverage and the packaging is detachable If that one counts! haha.

  • Nichido eye pencil in chestnut- my cheapest brow pencil but good quality I ever used. What I like about it? of course the shade, creamy and cheap. There I said it again cheap!
  • Kokuryu cream moist lipstick in Wild Cherry- I've been lazy doing my eye make-up at the office and I've been using this bright cherry pink lipstick to complete my look and I'd love it because i still look glam up without an effort. The shade suits  my skin tone and it doesn't dries my lips.
  • Ever Bilena blush in Honest- A coral matte blush that I've been wearing the last week of August up until now. So pigmented, stays on for 8 hours just use the right brush and blend it really well plus it's cheap.   

  • Nyx Crimson Amulet palette- I traveled twice last month and I brought this with me very travel friendly and compact. a set to create a daytime and night time look.
  •  Lastly Kleancolor Nail laquer in Neon Lime if i'm not mistaken haha! I love this color on my toe nails. This nail polish comes from the candy cast mini collection that I hauled last month. A bit streaky to apply, you have to pile two coats or more to make the color really pop.
And that's it for my August Favorites I have some review's of the product i featured here on my post If you want you can check them out. Thank you for reading lovelies feel free to comment below and let's be friend's bye!








4 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw you from Filipina MAkeup Artists page!
    I followed you! :) i hope you can check mine out and follow too!
    i am also currently having a HUGE birthday giveaway on my blog, I hope you can JOIN and SHARE the news! ♥

    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete