Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Healthy Delish Chicken Salad

Since i started working out I really became strict when it comes to my diet, I want to work this two things together so that I can see results in my quest for losing weight. I always see to it that I don't starve myself and I eat right, I give up those fast food,soda's and even rice. On this blog post entry I will share to you guys this easy to prepare meal that I've been loving.

All you need are:
  • Lettuce
  • Hard boiled egg
  • Chicken Breast fried with canola oil
  • Salad dressing (Whatever you prefer)
Calorie Count:
  • Iceberg lettuce- 8 calories
  • Hard boiled egg which is a good source of protein contains 78 calories.
  •  The chicken breast fried with canola oil contains 97kcal
  •   Wishbone Italian dressing contains 80 calories
    Total 263 calories for this recipe much better than eating Kare-Kare with rice or burgers right?.

before I forgot here's a photo of my son with his pa cute pose! while mommy is cooking...

And that's it hope you guys like it and try this recipe healthy na delicious pa.. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment