Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Broadway Gems Mini Haul


Hi lovelies, I know... I know it's been a while since i haven't posted 
a haul. It's just I don't necessarily needed a new make-up, I always make sure that all of the make-up I have in my storage will be used and not just sit there and collect dust. Now, what I have here are few accessories that i bought from Broadway gems yesterday, very affordable yet nice quality.

Individual Photos Below:
This is the only reason why I went there to buy a new cloth headband for my zumba work-out, but of course I ended up buying few more stuff "cute stuff"Lol w/ an SRP of Php30.00  

I also got this headband which I think will be cute to add as an accessory on my upcoming Fall 2012 make-up trend. This cost me Php. 120.00 

Earring's!!! I don't know how to describe this one but I'ts looks like an eyeballs for me lol. Its a clip lock thingy and i bought this for only Php.50.00

And of course this necklace which excites me the most I got this for only Php. 200.00

And that's it ladies for my post today hope you like it, let me know what do you think about the stuff that I got. feel free to leave a comment bye!...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment