Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Avon Ultra Color Rich Brilliance lipstick Review

Hey guys! have you checked the latest brochure from Avon already? if not you better do check em out now because they have new products specifically lippies that you might like. And I'm gonna be reviewing their newly introduced shades of lippies for girls who have fair complexion. 
I got pink paparazzi and crimson twilight for roughly Php200.00 each.

Product Claims:
Your fave lipstick-now in a shimmering prismatic pearl finish. Rich moisturizing color matched with shimmering prismatic pearls.
Prismatic pearls complements your skin's undertones like the color was made just for you. 

Bullets and swatches below enjoy:
Pink Paparazzi- glossy pink color w/ pink,purple and blue shimmer perfect for daytime look.
Crimson Twilight- Deep red w/ blue and orange shimmer to give you that multidimensional finish and this shade is my favorite. i used this for my FOTD Mulberry Mouth inspired look Click Me

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Very Pigmented and glides on smoothly.
  • non drying.
  • Comes in 8 diff shades to choose from.
  • I also like how they separate the shades for women who have Fair skin and deep skin tones on the brochure, it makes choosing the right shades a breeze.
  • Glossy Finish
  • No disturbing scent.
  • I like the hot pink packaging and the unique quilted engravings on the bullet is very appealing to me.
Cons:
  • Touch-ups is often needed because the color easily fades especially when you eat or drink. 
  • Not a huge fan of shimmers on lippies.
Overall
I recommend this for girls who loves sparkle and shine on their lips, a very affordable product to try.






11 comments:

  1. Pink Paparazzi looks like a lovely shade! I'm not a big fan of lipsticks with glossy finishes though.

    Join my current giveaway!
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/2012/10/first-thank-you-giveaway.html

    -Iya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is kaya lang may shimmer maganda pa nman at super pigmented ang lippies nila.

      Delete
  2. Same here Iya, I dont like lippies with sHImmer. :) pero mukhang ok ang shade ng Crimson twilight noh?

    by the way i just added you up, mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avon is one of my favorite brands to recommend to my clients and readers :) Aside from it being reasonably priced, their selection of colors is lovely and wide!! Love it!

    I enjoyed blog walking through your site. I just followed you, hoping for a follow back? :) Thank you and more power to you!


    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com (http://sabshernandez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll follow you back for sure thank you for reading.

      Delete
  4. the packaging is so cute! i love the shades too, i really want to try them :) thanks alot for the great review. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like crimosn twilight. Siguro kasi I'm morena at mas babagay ung red. What you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also have shades for morenas madaling makahanap ng shades na suit for your complexion.

      Delete
  6. It's my mom who introduced AVON cosmetics back when I was high in high school :). I have 3 lippies from them and my most favorite is the plum, the matte one but it's not on their latest brochure :x..

    by the way, I am you newest follower. hope you could visit my little blog if you have time :)

    ReplyDelete