Tuesday, October 2, 2012

FOTD: Fall inspired Mulberry Mouth

As promised here is my second entry about the Fall make-up trend 2012 and I choose the mulberry mouth make-up look. I personally like this look because it's easy and fast to put on. Mulberry mouth gives a statement without too much effort, most of you guys probably saw this look already on the internet and magazines. 
Here is my own rendition: 

We are going for a neutral eyes, here I applied Mary Kay E/S silky caramel all over the lid, and applied a matte brown shadow on the crease, then lined my eyes with black liquid eyeliner. 

Then for the lips, I applied my fave lipstick as of the moment Avon's Ultra Color rich brilliance lipstick in Crimson Twilight. But if you do have a lip liner please do so before you apply the lipstick.

What can you say about the look? did I achieve it? this is the closest shade that I have on my storage so why not improvise rather than buying the product we saw on the magazine right? but if you do have a budget why not.Hope you guys enjoyed this post see you on my next one:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment