Friday, October 19, 2012

Nyx All I Ever Wanted Box Review

Good day! lovelies, I know I failed on posting my second entry for my Halloween series this week, I am having a hard time getting my props but instead of skipping another day to blog I decided to make a review to end the week.
Today's product review is about my biggest palette so far the Nyx All I ever wanted box, I bought this palette from Make-up Stash on Facebook last January. The palette dimension Compact: 7"W x 7"H x 1"D and Extended: 10"W x 11.81"H x 7"D.
It consists of 72 eye-shadows, 8 face colors, 4 blushers, bronzer, face powder, highlighter and contour powder. It also comes with a huge mirror.
Closer look on the eye-shadows.

The signature box opens like a book with the tray of eye shadows 

sliding over to reveal makeup below.
Closer look of the 4 blushes,6 lip colors,face powder,bronzer, highlighter and contour powder.
Random Eye-shadow swatches with primer.
  Blushes and highlighter swatches.
Pros:
  • This palette is affordable, this retails for Php.1000
  • Eye-shadows are consists of matte,shimmers,sheen and few have gold flakes on it.
  • Very well pigmented and not chalky at all
  • It come's with a huge mirror.
  • Very beautiful blush colors 
  • Bronzer, face powder and contour powder suits my skin tone.
  • Lip colors are very daytime wearable.
  • Cruelty free
Cons:
  • The palette is heavy
  • Applicators are useless
  • Face powder shade may not suit to everybody's skin tone.
  • Highlighter is just a white eye-shadow placed in a bigger pan.
  • Only available online.
Overall
This palette is perfect for beginner's and to those who are in a budget, I really like that the eye-shadow colors are consists of neutrals and fun bright color's that you can use whenever you have make-up gigs. For me it's not travel friendly because it's heavy that you might break it. 

That's it for today's post lovelies have a nice weekend guys god bless. 




3 comments:

  1. wow so many shades, nice!! most applicator included on a palette are useless~ I don't know why they still include it even though it is quite obvious it is super duper flimsy T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont have any idea also.. thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. wow IVe been eyeing on this. i wonder where I can get it for 1,000 php though? any idea? :)

    ReplyDelete