Thursday, July 12, 2012

Make-up Tutorial using Lancome Lotus Splendor Warm keva palette.


Hi! Lovelies,
I finally did a make-up look using the Lancome Lotus Splendor Warm keva pallete. I featured that palette here on my post a while ago I am sure you've seen that already but if you haven't read that post yet click HERE.
I wore this look many times because I can create a daytime to night time look just by adding or constructing the colors if you want to go for smokey eye look for an evening event. For this tutorial I am going to show you how I use the palette for a daytime look.
So lets get started with the tutorial.

Face:
Starting with a clean and moisturized face I apply primer as a base for my make-up following with my foundation, conceal blemishes and setting it with powder. I have oily skin that's why I set my make-up with powder to mattify the oil.

Brow:
I Define my brows for cleaner look. 

Eyes:
As usual I apply eye-shadow primer first for the longevity of eye-shadow color and to prevent creasing.
Then taking the sheer pink color from the palette using a large shading brush I dust it all over the lid including the brow-bone as highlight. 
 
Taking the sparkly gray shadow using an angled shading brush, I apply it on the outer V for some depth, I gradually apply the shadow until I achieved the color that I want to. 

 
I apply a white eyeliner pencil onto the rim of my lower lash-line to keep my eye to look more awake. "coz I am sick at that moment"
This is optional I applied liquid eyeliner on the upper lash-line to achieve that sexy eyes, but if you find it tricky you can use a black kohl eyeliner pencil for easy application.Then curl my lashes and applied mascara.
     
I contour hallows of my cheeks and applied blush afterwards.

                           
Taking the sheer coral lipstick from the palette I applied it onto my lips and the lip gloss on top as well
Now I am done, Easy right? do I look sick at this photo? of course not. lol...

                             
Products Used:
Face:
  • Mary Kay Foundation Primer
  • Mary Kay Liquid Foundation in beige
  • Mary Kay Concealer in beige 2
  • Maybelline Powder foundation in Sand Beige
  • Beauty UK Bronzing Pearls
  • Elf Blush in Candid Coral
Brows:
  • Mary Kay brow definer in Brunette
  • Elf Eye-brow powder in natural
Eyes:
  • Lancome Lotus Splendor in warm keva palette
  • Elf Eye shadow primer in sheer.
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in milk
  • San San Liquid Black Eyeliner
  • Ever Bilena Fiber Mascara

 Lips:
  • Lipstick and Lip gloss are from the palette as well.
And that's it for this tutorial see yah next time guys Happy Payday Friday:) mwuaaaaaah...











No comments:

Post a Comment