Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Neutrogena Hydro-Boost gel SPF30 PA++ review

No matter whether your skin type is-dry, oily or sensitive, you shouldn't skip the moisturizing step in your skin care routine. Leaving it out might quickly cause redness or flaking, and in time it can allow wrinkles and other aging signs to show up on your skin earlier than they otherwise might. Also, if you have sensitive skin condition, moisturizing regularly might help ease some of the irritation.

For oily skin, water-based moisturizers that are specifically noncomedogenic are preferable, as there is less risk of comedo formation. 
Comedo Formation is the first stage in the development of acne.

That is why Neutrogena Hydro-Boost gel SPF30 PA++ is really a heaven sent moisturizer for us who have oily skin.


 The product comes on this very sleek light blue packaging with a pump dispenser, so you can get the right amount of the product in a hygienic way.

The moisturizer has a blue tint to it and turns transparent once you spread it out.

I love the non-greasy, lightweight feeling after applying it plus my skin absorbs this moisturizer really fast. after a few weeks of using it along with my NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEANSING MULBERRY face wash I haven't experienced breakouts.
This product serves as my primer as well because it leaves a smooth skin surface ready for my foundation or BB cream.Oopps!!! I'm not yet done with the good news, this has SPF30 PA++ and hydrates your skin for up to 12 hours.
"A very convenient way to moisturize my skin every morning before I go to work haha!!"

Moisturizer+primer+sunblock you can never go wrong with it, 40ml of the product will last you for a very long time. ''AMAZING''
I will definitely re-purchase if I ran out, the very BEST moisturizer I ever had in my life "LOL forgive me from being exaggerated I just simply love it.."

That's it ladies go grab yours now and lets all have a happy glowing skin.. BYE!

Verg'z  

No comments:

Post a Comment