Sunday, July 1, 2012

Neutrogena Deep clean Brightening ultra foam cleanser review

This photo was taken during my haul
I just have to re-use for my post cover. 
Hey! Lovelies,
I think it's about time to do a review on my new found face wash the Neutrogena deep clean brightening mulberry ultra foam cleanser.My first impression with this product was: How am i suppose to use this? Its barely new to me. I'm quite used to thick consistency products when it comes to face washes, but this one is on liquid form.
 The packaging comes in a transparent bottle with a self foaming pump.
  When you pump it onto your hands the product will turn out into tiny foam bubbles, "now i know how this works lol".It allows you to lather up without wetting your hands.
 The closer look of the tiny foam bubbles..
  When I started applying it on my face it really cleans without the drying and tightening feeling.With three pumps is quite enough to remove my make-up and even my liquid eyeliner Isn't that amazing? I don't even have to use eye make-up remover anymore. yay!!!!. This is the lightest face wash I've ever tried plus it doesn't sting my eyes because it doesn't contains alcohol.
The foaming scrubs also comes with a sweet smelling fruit extract, just imagine how great it is to indulge your skin  with mulberry extract.
Did you know that mulberry extract is the most potent and most gentle soothing ingredient for skin lightening and not causing skin irritation? it also contains the highest level of anti oxidant of any berries. I'm glad Neutrogena included this on their formulation.

A must have product for any skin type I must say, yet very affordable. you must have to try this one out.

that's it ladies till next time:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm considering using the bottle afterwards for diluted dishwashing liquid, I wonder if it will foam up. :P

    ReplyDelete