Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MAKE-UP AND CLOTHING ENCOUNTER COLLECTIVE HAUL



Hey Ladies,
I am back with another collective haul to share, It's my way to release this high stress level that I am feeling right now. So I am gonna start with my online shopping purchases. I just got a few from Ms, Avi of Make-up stash, again another smooth transaction and the items arrived super safe.. here's her link http://www.facebook.com/MakeupStashByAvi
Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil in milk Php.190.00
Nyx Lip Liner in Natural Php. 95.00


ELF blush in Candid Coral Php. 220.00

These next items are from a local store here in La,Union.
Maybelline Clear Smooth powder foundation in Sand beige Php.190.00


Careline Eye shadow quad in Hip-hop Php.150.00
here are the swatches, very pigmented and shimmery.

Been obsessed with Mary Kay ever since I was introduced to their products but I refused to get more because of their prices that's why I just ordered two lipsticks from my Mary Kay beauty consultant.
 left: Dusty Rose/Right:Pink Melon
Php.650.00 each
Dusty rose is more of a light peachy color while Pink melon is more of a Peachy,Rose'y color.  

Desclaimer: If buying second hand clothes is not your thing don't continue reading this post.


Onto the clothes, I purchase these pieces from an Ukay-Ukay shop here in La, Union. They were in good condition and in good prices that's why i bought them. I love shopping there if I don't have enough money to spend with mall prices, I like how they segregate items by hanging them and how they give discounts to their "suki" regular customers. So be prepared It's gonna be picture loaded. 
Black Blazer Php. 150.00
I've been in a hunt of a blazer since forever but I couldn't find one that fits me and not too thick in material. Luckily I found this black blazer without padding on it's shoulders "which I like", fits me perfectly in good condition and it has buttons and chains on the right shoulder which makes the blazer looks edgy.

Off-white Cardigan Php.120.00
Brand name: H&M

Cardigan Php.120.00
Korean Brand

Loose Fitting/off-shoulder Blouse Php.100.00

Accent Belt Php.50.00
"I like the gold studs detailing of this belt" 

Sling bag Php. 100.00

Purple Dress Php 35.00
loose top w/ pencil skirt

Gray purse w/ chain detailing Php.200.00

"I am sorry if I suck explaining and describing about clothes and purse".

I don't know guys if you appreciate shopping at Ukay-Ukay, but for me I love it because you can actually find pieces that are in good condition,even few items have tags on it and there are brands that's not available here in the Philippines.If you have problems about second hand clothes,washing it properly and hanging it outside and just letting the sun dry it up can solve any dilemma about skin allergies and whatnot and also you can be fashionable without breaking your piggy bank.

That's it ladies for my haul, expect another haul this August which is my birth month.. sooo excited with that yay!!! bye for now see yah next time.. xoxo..









No comments:

Post a Comment