Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lancome Lotus Splendor Warm Keva Palette.

Hey guys,

Let me share with you my vanity gem the LANCOME LOTUS SPLENDOR in WARM KEVA PALETTE. I'd like you to feast your eyes in this little beauty.
I got this a year ago as a present for our anniversary from my hubby, believe it or not this is my first ever make-up palette. It is a fold out kit that resembles the Indian lotus flower.
  It comes with this cute little pouch with applicators inside and a cute instruction kit as well. but I misplaced it "booo"..
Look how gorgeous this is when its opened, It comes with a two eye-shadow colours a matte pink, and a Gray sparkly one. It also contains a pearl looking lip gloss and a sheer coral lipstick.I ask my hubby where he got this and how much this is but smile is the only reply I got from him.:)
That's why I searched on-line and found out that this was cost around $45.00 or 1,900 pesos and a limited edition one. Lancome introduce this product way way back 2008 but there are few on-line shops that sells this palette nowadays just Google it. It also comes with another shade the Brown Nalini palette more of a purple colours.
   Swatches for you guys: 

That's it everyone sharing my most unique palette ever, I'll try my best to post a look using this palette. Thanks for reading....



No comments:

Post a Comment