Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday Haul part 2

Hey! Lovelies,
I am soooo back in blogging and I am going to end this week with a haul to share. I don't know why I titled my post "Birthday Haul part 2"hmmmnn.. Anyway's it is because my birthday is on August 1 and I am slowly buying stuff as a birthday treat for myself.If you haven't read the first haul yet just click HERE.

So shall we start?
First is this LOOK magazine July issue with Grace Lee on the cover. I am now starting to collect make-up and fashion magazines as one of my inspirational and learning tools. The magazine contains tips and tricks from the celebrities make-up artist, styling  and so much more. This cost me Php. 120
I also went to HBC and bought two liquid eyeliners for back-up these cost me Php75.00 each.
I've been loving the SanSan Liquid eyeliner in black this is my third tube actually and I also got the brown one just to try it out. 
Swatch of the brown liquid eyeliner
I ran out of my nail polish remover so I bought this one to try out also from HBC I forgot the price lol.

I also got Victoria Secret Pure Seduction body mist with glitters, I bought it from Michaels Boutique If your living in La,Union you probably know where it is located, It cost me Php.650.00. They also sell Bath and body works lotions and body spray all are authentic.
I just thought it is fun to share Neon slipper anyone?haha bought this at Bok shoes for Php.99 only. "Super cute"
I went to Forme again and found this mustard peter pan collar top for Php.899 (cant get enough of their clothes I love their styles).
I also got this shorts to pair it with the top from Forme cost me Php.899 as well
grabbed my second bottle of hand sanitizer also from Forme for Php70.00 I got all of them with 10% off  discount from the coupon which they gave me from my first purchase yay!!!.
 I also went to penshoppe and bought this Fling Skinny Jeans for Php.1,000. It's just a regular hipster,low rise with tapered leg opening and I choose this color because most of my jeans were dark and blue.
Also from penshoppe I got the Color Hydradiance Lash Amplifying Mascara with white tea for Php.170 to try out.

And that's it for today's haul, expect more because I'm gonna be having a short weekend vacay next week in Batangas let's see what items I'm going to buy there (super excited). Anyways guys all of the money I spend with these stuff are hard earned cash, I worked hard for it and got sick because of exhausting and stressful nature of work I have. So I guess It's just a reward. 

Bye Lovelies see yah:)






No comments:

Post a Comment