Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Hunger Games "Catching Fire" Katniss Everdeen Inspired Look

Hello there tributes, finally I was able to re-create Katniss Everdeen's Make up look that shes wearing on one of their ads on the upcoming Hunger Games "Catching Fire". The movie premiers this coming November 22, 2013 which I'm sure everyone is excited to watch it.
My Inspiration for this look.

I'm sorry if I wasn't able to take step by step photo tutorial because I thought it wouldn't turn out good. and this look requires a lot of eye-shadows color to achieve the look. 

 katniss was actually wearing silver gems under her eyes but I don't have enough of it that's why i just added three red ones (shes girl on fire anyway).



Did you think I achieve it? This looks good on personal though (my face didn't give justice I'm sorry Jennifer Lawrence lol). . 



  

4 comments:

  1. I love this look Ms. Virgielyn! Following. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eyelashes, dear! :) And the whole look as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were just China brand lashes Ms. shar as in really cheap hihi. Glad you like it. But my camera really didn't pick up the true colors of the eye shadows (bummer) thank you for dropping by.

      Delete