Friday, September 20, 2013

Edgy Grunge Look photo Tutorial

For a change here's an edgy grunge look photo tutorial for my ladies who's going out for a drink this weekend if this looks appropriate for a night out lol.
 
First excuse my brows on the next photos because I'm trying to let them grow first and re-shape them tee hee. Also photos are taken inside the house with fluorescent lighting so sorry if they look crappy. 

 After priming my lids I take this deep brown shadow and place it on my crease slowly blending it's way in.

for my hooded eye-shape ladies you wanna make sure that you place your eye-shadow like a C shape so it would compliment your eyelids and not looking too trying hard to wear shadows.

Taking this warm orange-y color were gonna place that on the crease as well.

 This time make sure that the two shadows blend together nicely and build up the intensity of the warm orange shadow to act as an ocher haze on the crease,

take whatever gold frost shadow you have and place it on the center lid and on the inner tear duct as well, mine has to be this pigments from careline. 

Blend the shadows really well and place the same two shadows on the lower lash-line, build up the color like we did on the crease.


Highlight the brow-bone and blend.

Line the upper lashline with liquid eyeliner and the waterline with a black kohl eyeliner, curl lashes add falsies of choice and mascara. 

 I added a refined wine shade of lipstick to complete the edgy and add grunge for this look.

I also did some contouring and higlights,

 This would look fabulous if I use frost on the center lids. i think i have to shop for more make-up because I love doing this kind of post.


Products Used.

Revlon color stay liquid foundation
Revlon age defying concealer
maybelline pressed powder
Elf blush and bronzer 
Mary kay highlighter
Mary kay brow definer
Cheap China lashes and lash grip
Maybelline The falsies mascara
Maybelline Lipstick in Refined Wine














No comments:

Post a Comment