Friday, September 27, 2013

My Current Skin Care Routine

I am now on my eighty first post since last year I started blogging, and I haven't really share even  once of my skin care routine/regimen. Maybe because it's too boring and I don't use expensive products that you guys might be interested with, but now I am finally doing this and lets get started.

Skin History- I have an oily skin type since puberty period but i rarely have acne or any skin problems (which I'm thankful) but i do have a problem in terms of black and white heads. I do sometimes experience pimples esp when I am lacking of sleep or I have my premenstrual syndrome. I also do wear make-up every single day (except for Sunday) that's why I really need a skin care in my life or else this face will be fudge up.

Make-up remover is a nightmare for me, I hate how it stings my eyes and the oil content doesn't feel right for me ( I just hate it). That is why I am used to washing my face and the product that I am currently enjoying is the Avon Naturals Sakura Whitening cleanser.  


First of all this product really smells good, it has a gel type of consistency and it has medium size beads that's serves as scrub as well. Pea size amount of the product and it will give you a really nice lather and removes any make-up easily including liquid eyeliner (yes! i kid you not). My skin is reacting really well on this product and I noticed a decrease amount of whiteheads around my nose but the blackheads are still there. 


I just took a photo from the internet cause mine are almost empty and i want to give you guys a descent one. 

I love this stuff after washing my face and patting it dry i use my Mary Kay Time Wise Moisture renewing softener, the formula is made for dry to oily skin and also suitable for sensitive skin. Fragrance and oil free and most of all it really removes make-up impurities. Leaves my skin supple, non drying and can be used as make-up remover (if your'e too lazy to wash you face) and a toner at the same time. i enjoy it so much and i cant wait for my second bottle.  

Lastly is of course moisturizer, I used Olay Natural White Light all in one fairness cream. This is what I always reach out every time I ran out of my Neutrogena-hydro-boost-gel. The scent of this one is amazingly good and most of all it's does not leave a greasy feeling when you apply it. It really does moisturize especially when i sleep on an air conditioned room. 

See how boring my skin care regimen is? I told you i don't use a butt load of product, but of course sleep and exercise does a huge participation on my regimen. I do Zumba two to three times a week and a day of bare face to let my skin breath.       

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment