Friday, September 20, 2013

Flash Back Friday: How Am I Introduced to Make-up

It's been five days since the last time I updated this blog and I know I must not just leave it hanging once again. I was actually planning to make a Make-up photo tutorial to keep up with you guys since my last post was just all about a finished look (That could have been perfect for Halloween), So since I couldn't do it as of the moment (because i have a conflict with mah huuuurrr) I have something to share.

I'll take you down memory lane, 
Every You-tuber, beauty bloggers has their own story on how they were introduced on what they are doing right now. For me it all started way back 2007, I am working as a Sales Clerk from a fertilizer company and yes I go to work without any make-up on (I didn't even know they exists or if I do, I didn't know how to use them) except for the lipstick and black kohl eyeliner which I own from Ever Bilena that time. Then one day I was browsing you tube to kill time and stumbled upon this video.

Due to slow internet connection I couldn't upload the said video so here's the link instead Basic Smokey Eye Turotial

Yup! the Michelle Phan that you knew today, I was so happy that this specific video is still up on her channel which I subscribed up until now.

The first video that changed my whole (makeup) life, the woman who introduced me to eyelash curlers, mascara, nude lipstick and almost everything make-up related, i ended up seeing myself swooning to her channel up until now. Since then I always purchase make-up products as if they're a basic necessity to a humans life.

 I was so inspired by her but not to the extend that I make my own beauty channel on YouTube (I am not that confident) but instead i did this blog last year because I've noticed that blogging is a better way to share your passion without blabbing in front of the camera and being judged.

Nowadays this passion/hobby became a life changing to everybody not just to the bloggers/you-tubers but also to the companies and sellers who introduce their product through beauty bloggers. Some earn money through this and it became a job for them, And like Michelle she now owns her very own make-up line and became very popular.

Thank you Michelle for Inspiring us! you may not know who I am but ill be forever grateful. 

How about you? would you go back and let memory lane take-over?   

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (25).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter or facebook,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete