Sunday, September 22, 2013

Marina and the diamonds Inspired Look

I have been obsessing with Marina and the Diamonds songs lately,  and of course her make-up look and style. Her look is inspired with a combination of Marilyn Monroe, Madonna and a pinch of Marie Antoinette- very glamorous and very 60's, and of course her signature heart mole on the cheek bone and lashes on the lower lash line makes me wanna re-create it. If you wanna know more about her just read her interview from Glamour Magazine.


 Oh my god Isn't she beautiful?

Numbered Shadow shades that I'm working with
 
  1. For easier application use a tapered crease brush to achieve the perfect shape and apply the first shadow there.
  2. Second shadow apply it on the crease as well blending with the first shadow that we apply earlier.
  3. third color slowly work it on the outer crease blend together with the two shades.
  4. fourth color place it on the center lids.
  5. place the fifth shade on the inner corners for highlight.
  6. lastly apply the last color as highlight on brow bone.
  7. Line your eyes and extend the wing.
  8. curl lashes and add mascara include the lower lashline
  9. apply falsies and demi lashes on lower lashline
  10. lastly to achieve her signature look draw a heart mole on the right cheek bone.

Werk it girl for instant thin face lol
  • Since I have a round face I contoured the shit out of it and applied a matte pink blush, I also used highlighter 
  • for my lips I use a pale pink lipstick and we are done.

Product's Used

Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation
Maybelline pressed powder
Elf blush and bronzer
Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner
China Brand lashes
DIY demi lower lashes
Maybelline Lipstick in Make me Pink





  

No comments:

Post a Comment