Monday, August 27, 2012

Nyx Dark Shadow Crimson Amulet palette review and swatches


Are you one of those gothic fanatics? Oh well you might like this product review because today I am gonna be reviewing the Nyx Crimson Amulet palette inspired by the movie of Tim Burton's “Dark shadows”.
When I watched the Dark Shadow movie trailer last April 2012 with Johnny Depp as the main character I must admit I was so excited to watch the film and I got even more excited when Nyx cosmetics came up with the limited edition palette inspired by the movie (I was like going super crazy about it).luckily I got the said palette as a give away price from Ms. Airah of Airahmorena TV which makes the palette so so especial to me.


Let’s talk about the packaging first, if your kind of person who loves collecting unique and limited edition palettes you might want to haul this. It comes in this Collinwood inspired box with all of this gothic artwork on it, creepy huh! It opens like a book and it has a snap closure.
Swatches with primer.


The first page contains 24 eye-shadows a mixed of matte and shimmers.

It also comes with a full size mirror which I love perfect when you’re traveling.

On the next page you will see the main women characters with their fab make-up on and Instructions on how to achieve or re-create the look.
on the right side you will have the 1 mini eye-shadow base, 1 mini liquid eye liner 5 blushes 1 Illuminator and 4 lip colors. .

Swatches and more photos.

The liquid eyeliner is a bit tricky to use because of the flimsy applicator if your'e a newbie I suggest to use a stiff applicator upon applying or not to use this at all and also this liquid eyeliner rubs off easily which kinda sucks!

The blushes are so pigmented it's also a mixed of matte and shimmer.
Highlighter.
swatches of the lip colors. 
If you’re wondering where to buy this palette I knew Make-up stash carries this for pre-order. just go to her Facebook page and check it out Click me!.

I absolutely recommend this palette I love how it comes with a complete set to create a look. I am not a Gothic but I love the packaging an addition for my collection. Wearable eye-shadows very pigmented and blendable, the lip colors are mixed of nude and bright colors. Travel friendly and most of all cruelty free..

Hope you find my review very useful go get your's now It's really worth the money. thanks for reading my post feel free to leave a comment and let's be friends. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment