Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Movie+ForMe and Mendrez Haul



Hi! Lovelies,
For today's post is gonna be random, a non beauty yet a bit of fashion related post. I am just gonna share with you guys how my Sunday went since I did something interesting. 

Since Sunday is my day-off from work, I decided to treat my son and I for a movie and a little bit of shopping. We went to the mall and hit the theater first and watched "Ice Age 4 Continental Drift". The movie was great and fun I was laughing all the time, I love how they construct the story and added new characters. They added Nicki Minaj,Drake and Jennifer Lopez who dubbed the new characters of the series. "Isn't that cool?". 

Here is a photo of me and my son which obviously walking out of the comfort room Lol.. 
After watching the movie, we decided to grab our late lunch at Shakey's 
here's a photo of me and my son while waiting for our order.
And here's a crazy,funny,cute photo with fish eye camera effect.
 At last the food have arrived we got Chicken and Corn Soup
I ordered Hero,chicken and salad combo because I wasn't feeling eating pizza at that moment. 

This is what he ordered super mango shake "yum" I get the same of course.
So after eating our lunch we just roam around the mall and went to Forme and Mendrez to buy stuff for me. My son was nice enough to wait while mommy was fitting clothes and shoes "such a good baby bear".
Here's what i bought.

HAUL TIME

First is this Tan wedge in size 9 and it cost me Php1,050, super adore the color I can pair it with any outfit.

 At forme I bought this chiffon coral top which cost me Php. 899
The second one is this gray 3/4 sleeve tee which cost me Php.899 as well.

I must say these two are a great score why? because I got these on sale the original total price was Php.1,798 but I only paid Php.1,100 for these two lovely tops. I was so happy whenever I got discounted items "well who doesn't like that?" 
We also bought some clothes for my baby bear which i haven't took pictures and haven't included here on my post

I guess that's it, I had a great time, I pamper myself from purchasing items my son enjoyed the same thing. 

Till next post see yah:)




No comments:

Post a Comment