Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Champagne Rose Review

You guys must be sick of reading my Mary Kay Posts/reviews lol (I'm sorry), majority of my make-up and skincare are from their (surprise,surprise) so i think we just all deal with it.

Quick update I finally settled down to my new one bedroom apartment, though I have to buy stuff like closet, some pieces to spice up the room and most of all AC (cause I am living on a tropical country that's why) but majority were ok and my plans are falling into right places as planned.

Now onto the review, I currently owned four blushes from Mary Kay and my newest addition is in the shade of Champagne Rose.


Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color- A luminous,easy to blend powder that provides natural looking, stay true color and long lasting coverage. 

Where to buy- Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Price- 420 pesos

Available in seven shades such as Sparkling Cider,Strawberry Cream, Cherry Blossom, Pink Petals, Shy blush, Sunny spice and Champagne Rose.


A perfect combination of brown and champagne color with shimmer in it.

Packaging comes in a regular plastic container (As Usual)  and the product was pressed into a magnetic pan ready to pop on to the Mary Kay compacts which you can buy separately. Mary Kay blushes including this one always has a very fine texture which made the product blends on the skin easily and really nicely.

Champagne Rose in face swatch


As you can tell the blush gave my face a radiant glow, it has a right amount of pigmentation and the gold shimmer Isn't that obvious hence it gives me the glow/highlight on my cheeks. Staying power depends on the base that you use, mine has to be the Mary Kay creme to powder foundation which (Lala-love) and gives the blush a whole day staying power without touch ups.

Overall the shade is really pretty, I'm loving it and not powdery at all. The price is reasonable enough and the amount of product will definitely last you a long time and lastly this shade suits also on warmer skin tone.














1 comment: