Thursday, September 12, 2013

Avon Naturals and Random Stuff Haul


Before I hit the sack lemme first share with you guys what i hauled this week. Avon September brochure is having a huge sale for up to 70% off (Natural products included) which is really amazing that I have to purchase some of their on sale items.


 This is obviously for my son, I got him Swirling Strawberry Body Wash and Bubble Bath and Amazing Apple which is a shampoo with conditioner. These two bottles were now on sale for only 299 pesos only, originally they were priced at 240 pesos each which is really a good buy.

My picks on Any two fresh pick and mix sale are Avon Naturals Juicy Moisture Shower gel in Raspberry and Hibiscus and Avon Naturals nourishing shower gel in Milk and Honey both cost 189 pesos only, original price 115 pesos each shower gels.


 Last Avon item is this Sakura Whitening cleanser which cost 119 pesos, less 20 pesos from the original price. I am not actually after the whitening effect of the product (if it really does work), but I am into the cherry blossom infused ingredient of it that's why I am trying this for the first time. 

For more information about the sale check out their virtual brochure Avon PH.

And now for the random cheap finds:

The blue moon sundae reminds me of the smurfs ( la la la la la sing a happy song) these polishes were only 15 pesos each.

I also got some china brand lashes for my upcoming tutorials and celebrity inspired looks, I couldn't remember the prizes of these but I'm sure they're below 50 pesos.


and lastly some accessories for my upcoming tutorials and make-up look.

And that's all for now good night.



2 comments:

  1. thats a cute name for a nail polish ^^ and it does remind me of smurfs too cause of the color and the name :D

    ReplyDelete