Thursday, June 7, 2012

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals B.B Cream product review

Hey!! Lovelies,


Yes... it's official!! rainy days is already here, and now I am sick. anyways I don't wanna let this cold and cough stop me from blogging that is why i did this post today, isn't that great? oh well I have to stop annoying you guys.Lets get into the review :)


Are you a FAN of BB creams? here is a product review just for you in case you encounter this product. 
 It's gonna be all about the Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Fresh B.B Cream.
 B.B cream or Blemish Balm Cream is among  Asia's hottest beauty products right now, Due to its "multi-tasking" all-in-one properties  moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock. And it also comes in a wide variety of brands. 
 I got the chance to purchase this product last summer when i saw it at the drugstore "Mercury Drugstore", as I am reading the label I got more interested because  it say's this has 8 mineral ingredients the unique earth color shade instantly improves and perfects your skin. It brightens+evens skin, covers imperfections, moisturizes and protects with SPF 26/PA+++. And the packaging is in this tiny squeeze bottle contains 18ml of the product, but it doesn't come in different shades.
 The product's consistency is liquid which is easy to blend by using your fingers or brush, but for me i prefer using the fingers because it blends the product evenly onto my face.
Just in case your wondering
i used careline lipstick in Cotton candy.
 The coverage for me is in light when i applied it with one layer, but when i tried the second layer it leaves a white cast on my face and it doesn't cover that much blemishes,that is why I have to use a concealer to cover those bad boys. I also have to wait for a few minutes to let my skin absorb it and to apply powder to set it.
 I use this B.B cream twice a week just to skip my foundation and to let my skin breath. I also stop using this last summer because it melts when i get sweat because of humidity.
But now as the rain starts pouring down and the weather is not that hot anymore, I started using this almost everyday.


Pros:
Cheap
Lightweight
Easy to blend
Doesn't give me breakouts
The scent is fine

Cons:
One shade only
Not full coverage
Melts when it's humid





Ratings:
Packaging 4/5
Consistency 4/5
Coverage 3/5
Re-purchase: nope!because I am open to try out other brands.

That would be all for this blog ladies till next time.

Lots of Love
Vergz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment