Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mini Haul Neutrogena products+ ELF Overview

Hi! Ladies.I'm so excited to share with you guys these mini haul, I've been eyeing for these products for quite some time now but It's kinda hard for me to get it because these products are only available at SM malls "Watsons". It will take 2 hours drive going to SM Baguio the nearest SM mall here in La,Union, such a hassle especially for me who don't have enough time during my day-off.

But the good thing is my hubby got these products for me, He went immediately to Watsons and sent it through LBC after receiving my text message "Such a sweetie bear". He works in Batangas City by the way.

So enough of the rambling lets get into the haul.      


 He got me two ELF eye shadow primer, it cost him Php. 130 each.you already know how this product works and how amazing it is.


Just recently Neutrogena introduce their newest breakthrough on skin care this includes two facial washes, but i got the:NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN BRIGHTENING MULBERRY ULTRA FOAM CLEANSER.  

 Developed with dermatologists, the formula combines the leading Neutrogena Deep Clean technology that effectively removes 99% of dullness-causing dirt, oil, impurities and dead skin cells from the skin with a velvety fine foam, and the proven Whitening Efficacy of Mullberry Extracts that are rich in Vitamins B3 and C to help visibly brighten skin, and this new product cost at an SRP of Php 307.50 only.

Neutrogena also introduced their newest addition to their Hydro Boost Line. 
The NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST GEL SPF 30 PA++
I actually stop using sunscreen products "those in cream/lotion forms" because it gives me the greasy heavy feeling right after applying it onto my face especially when the weather is so humid. That is why I am really excited to try these product because it is on gel form. If you have oily skin like mine gel-based moisturizer works better to balance our skin.This new product cost at an SRP of Php. 830 only.  
It says:It gives long lasting hydration with sun protection for soft and supple skin with a lasting healthy glow. 
  • Refreshing gel formula contains Hyaluronic Acid and Olive Extract that provides up to 4 times more moisture to dry skin cells for up to 12 hours.
  • Shields skin from darkening and photo damaging rays during the day with broad spectrum UV filters UVA/UVB SPF 30 PA++
Once again a million thanks to my hubby for supporting my passion for beauty. Don't worry ladies an in depth review on this products will be up very very soon. bye!!!!


<3<3<3
Verg'z



5 comments:

  1. I have yet to try those specific products but I love both brands, thanks for sharing!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Elf in the blogging world but I have yet to find it in stores!! Thanks for sharing!! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading, I will surely check your blog and follow.

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    The above sunscreen products are most useful for the people those are going outside for work and stay there for a long hours, Professional skin care products can help you to look more young and stylish. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete