Friday, June 1, 2012

Collective Haul

Hi! Ladies


First, I wanna welcome you all here on my post, this is my first time doing a blog post and I am looking forward to do more hauls and  product reviews as well as tutorials soon, but for now here is my collective haul from the month of January up to now.

Most of these products are purchased online from Make-up Stash in facebook owned and manage by Ms. Avi, and the others are purchased at a local drugstore here in La, Union.

So Ladies let me narrow it down for you...


Nyx All I've ever wanted box Php. 1000
Nyx Blush in Pinched Php 199 (on sale)
Nyx Round Lipstick in Blush Php. 120
Eos Lip Balm in Summer Fruit Php. 250
Nyx Eye Pencil in Charcoal Php. 50 (on sale)
Beauty UK Eye shadow Pallete #4 Php 199 (on sale)
Beauty UK Bronzing Pearls Php 199 (on sale)
I really love purchasing from her, because we always have a smooth transactions and she is always answering all the inquires that you may want to know, here is a link to her FB page guys.. www.facebook.com/MakeupStashByAvi

Next Purchase is from my Beauty Consultant,Mary Kay goodies.

Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 2 Php. 395
Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette Php 505
 I know Mary Kay is a bit in a pricey side of cosmetics but they have good quality products that you may want to try out, especially their skin care products. Here is the site where you can check their products and prices www.marykay.com.ph but of course you can only purchase their products through the Mary Kay beauty consultant near you.

I also purchased few Asian products.
Powder Brush Php.85
Tweezers Php.35
Lashes Php.55

 I went grocery shopping last week at CSI the city mall and i just have to buy this two skin care products..
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cleanser Php. 142
Nivea Soft Face hand and body Moisturizer Php. 130
 And Lastly my most favorite are perfumes.
Bath and Body works Paris Amour Php. 499.75 purchased at Duty Free Subic.
Forme Body Spray in Jasmine Php.180
That would be all guys for my haul, if you want to know more of these products let me know by leaving a comment below and I will make an in depth review of them. 

Thanks for reading,

Vergz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment