Thursday, August 9, 2012

Haul! Kleancolor Nail Lacquer+Nyx Studio perfect photo loving Primer

Hey! Lovelies
Let me just share with you lovely people this quick haul, all of these products are purchased from Ms, Avi of Make-up Stash.
The package arrived last Tuesday and I'm so excited to see them personally - and Oh my! all I can say is "These are super cute".
so enough of the rambling let me start of by

KLEANCOLOR Candy Cast-Neon Nail Lacquer mini collection. 

Neon Lime - Neon Aqua

Neon Pink - Neon Amethyst


Neon Orange - Neon Yellow
The set retails for Php. 250.00 only.


KLEANCOLOR Oh yes, I do-Bridal Essence Nail Lacquer mini collection

Sheer pastel white - Metallic white

Sugar Coat - Bridal Shower

Love is in the air - Mr right
The set retails for Php.250.00 as well.
I'm gonna get more of these mini collection I promised!haha.... for swatches I will post a nail of the day next week.. 


I've been meaning to buy a cheap foundation primer for the longest time now and finally found the Nyx Studio perfect Photo-Loving Primer which retail for Php. 500.00 only. 

The label says:

Intriguing huh? well I'm excited to try this but I still have my Mary Kay foundation primer that I have to finish first.

And that's it quick haul for one rainy Friday! for product reviews please leave a comment below.. Love yah!

Order your's now
at


No comments:

Post a Comment