Friday, August 17, 2012

Haul Victoria Secret + Maybelline Color sensational Lipsticks

hey Lovelies!
Before this week ends let me share with you guys a mini haul! yup I just had to get them.. Retail therapy! anyways I just feel like i had to buy me a new lippies that's why I purchased two Maybelline color sensational lipsticks and Victoria Secret Soft and dreamy all over body mist. 

Luckily here in a small City of La,Union we have boutiques that sells authentic Victoria Secret products,Bath and Body Works and few Maybelline products but of course in a higher price. If your'e in la Union you can visit Michael's boutique and check out their goodies. 

Victoria Secret with a splash soft and dreamy 
I love love this perfume It is absolutely delicious smelling and a very sweet scent but not overpowering retails at Php.700.00 at my local boutique. 

Maybelline 135 make me pink a pretty cool toned pink that is very wearable retails at Php.399.00.


Maybelline 515 Coral Crush A neon strawberry pink or should I say Neon pinkish coral that has no shimmer and a nice creamy finish I super like this one because It really compliments my skin tone a face brightener I must say! retails for Php399.00.


Swatches:
I really liked all three Items that I picked out especially the lipsticks you want to know why? because they don't have testers there haha you just have to choose through the labels at the bottom part of the tube I'm glad I got these two lovely colors. 
That's it for this weeks post guys! so happy to attained my goal---to have 3 post's on my blog each week. see you next week lovelies have a nice long weekend bye! 





No comments:

Post a Comment