Thursday, October 17, 2013

Masquerade Make-up Look

For some reason my Mother Fudging SD card is acting on me right now, I took some descent photos last night with my Masquerade look along with the tutorials, but my laptop couldn't read the damn SD card. But then again I'm still thankful that I took some Instagram photos with my cellphone duh! and decided to just use them instead of not posting my hard work.

One of the easiest look that you can put together this Halloween is the Masquerade Look, My local mall sells this fab masks for only 80 pesos so I am assuming that your's sells too. So buy your mask now and I have the make-up idea that will help you to look stunning even if your date removes that mask (cheesy statement right there I'm aware).  



  • Starting with primer i used Smashbox Illuminating powder to get that glowing from within look. 
  • For my foundation I mixed the Revlon Colorstay in Golden and Mary Kay Matte Liquid Foundie in Beige 2 to get the perfect shade for my skin tone.
  • Then I conceal my under eye area using my Smashbox HD concealer in light.
  • Set my foundation with powder, I used Maybelline pressed powder. 
  • for brows i used my trusty Mary Kay Brow Definer in brunette.
  • The eyes, I start applying a lighter purple eye-shadow on my outer V and smoking it with a dark purple eye shadow blending it towards half of the lids.
  •  Taking my gold eye shadow I place it on my inner tear duct and the other inner half lids blending together where the smokey purple stops.
  • blend and add till you get the intensity that you like and dont forget the lower lashline
  • Eyeliner time wing it out! apply a natural looking falsies (not the heavy ones) because we are wearing a mask, you dont want to feel uncomfortable right?.
  • contour and add blush but not too much, we want the eye part and the mask to stand out.
  • wear nude lips so your look wont be clashing with the mask.
  • Lastly spritz some finishing spray and your ready for the night, I used Mary Kay finishing spray from skindanavia
   
I really love this look and the mask is just stunning, I can use it as a decor on my vanity too. For product reviews comment below what product you want to go first and I'll gladly share them with you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment